- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
Report: Kendrick Nunn was targeted by teams at trade deadline, is expected to receive ‘significant interest’ in offseason
- Updated: April 27, 2021
“Multiple teams inquired about Nunn’s availability, and at least two of those teams have shifted their focus to pursuing the 25-year-old once he becomes a free agent this offseason. Nunn will be a restricted free agent once the Heat extend a $4,736,102 qualifying offer.
“Judging by the number of teams that showed interest prior to the trade deadline and the fact that Nunn is currently playing the best basketball of his career, he’s expected to receive significant interest once free agency begins.”
This season, Nunn is averaging 14.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game.
He has improved as a shooter this season, as his 3-point percentage has jumped from 35.0 percent last year to 38.3 percent this season.
Nunn is also shooting 46.8 percent from the field and has once again played himself into a key role in Miami’s rotation.
The Heat could match any offer for Nunn since he will be a restricted free agent, but it will be hard to keep him around if another team signs him to a massive offer sheet.