- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Report: Juwan Howard Could Have Inside Track to Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr.
- Updated: May 30, 2019
While it will be hard to replace the legacy that former Michigan head coach John Beilien left behind, he may have a bit of help in the form of some incoming prospects with some very famous fathers.
Juwan Howard should be good hire @umichbball, especially because he’ll bring @MiamiHEAT culture of work ethic & toughness he learned from Pat Riley & Eric Spoelstra. He’ll likely get Bronny James & Zaire Wade. Beilein culture was great, too. Fab Five culture? Fun times but nah.
— Fran Fraschilla (@franfraschilla) May 22, 2019
It is unlikely that Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. would play together, as they are several years apart in age, but them ending up in the Maize and Blue could signify years of basketball dominance in Ann Arbor.
Both Zaire Wade, 17, and LeBron James Jr., 14, have shown incredible talent at their young ages. Considering the fact that Howard not only played with both of their fathers, but also coached them, it would be no shock to see Michigan end up at the top of their respective lists.
If they do end up playing for Howard, it would certainly bring quite a lot of star power to Big Ten basketball.