- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
- Report: Derrick Jones Jr. Lands Puma Deal After Slam Dunk Contest Win
- Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Angry’ He Wasn’t Inserted in 4th Quarter of All-Star Game
- Video: Common’s All-Star Game Tribute to Dwyane Wade Moves Him to Tears
- Bam Adebayo Says He’d Take Jimmy Butler 1-on-1 Because ‘He’s Trash’
- Video: Dwyane Wade Claps Back at Haters Saying He Rigged the Dunk Contest
- LeBron James Reacts to Aaron Gordon Getting Robbed in 2020 NBA Slam Dunk Contest
- Andre Iguodala Defends Derrick Jones Jr. Winning NBA Slam Dunk Contest Over Aaron Gordon
Report: Juwan Howard Could Have Inside Track to Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr.
- Updated: May 30, 2019
While it will be hard to replace the legacy that former Michigan head coach John Beilien left behind, he may have a bit of help in the form of some incoming prospects with some very famous fathers.
Juwan Howard should be good hire @umichbball, especially because he’ll bring @MiamiHEAT culture of work ethic & toughness he learned from Pat Riley & Eric Spoelstra. He’ll likely get Bronny James & Zaire Wade. Beilein culture was great, too. Fab Five culture? Fun times but nah.
— Fran Fraschilla (@franfraschilla) May 22, 2019
It is unlikely that Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. would play together, as they are several years apart in age, but them ending up in the Maize and Blue could signify years of basketball dominance in Ann Arbor.
Both Zaire Wade, 17, and LeBron James Jr., 14, have shown incredible talent at their young ages. Considering the fact that Howard not only played with both of their fathers, but also coached them, it would be no shock to see Michigan end up at the top of their respective lists.
If they do end up playing for Howard, it would certainly bring quite a lot of star power to Big Ten basketball.