- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Report: All 17 Miami Heat Players to Attend NBA Restart in Orlando Bubble
- Updated: July 1, 2020
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 1, 2020
Heat players were recently reported to be “all in” on the season restarting, and that now looks to be confirmed.
It’s good to see that the entire roster is motivated and ready to resume the rest of the season. The Heat currently sit in fourth place in the Eastern Conference with a record of 41-24.
Although the Heat are in a good spot in the standings, they will have to fight hard to keep that position as they have the toughest remaining schedule out of any team in the league.
The Heat’s first game back will be against the Denver Nuggets on Aug. 1 at 1 p.m. EST. The game will be nationally televised by ESPN.