- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. Tests Positive for Coronavirus
- Updated: June 25, 2020
Jones Jr., 23, has been enjoying the best season of his young career this year.
The high flier is putting up 8.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.1 steals per contest this season. He has become a vital part of the Heat’s rotation.
This offseason, the forward can potentially test free agency.
The NBA initially suspended the 2019-20 season back in March after Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert tested positive for coronavirus. Numerous players have contracted the virus since then, including superstar Kevin Durant.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume in late July in Orlando, Fla.