- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. Tests Positive for Coronavirus
- Former Mavs Champion Says OKC Thunder Were Harder to Overcome Than Miami Heat in 2011
- Erik Spoelstra Sings Praises for Miami Heat Two-Way Player Who Won G League MIP
- Incredible New Details of LeBron James’ ‘The Decision’ Come to Light in Upcoming Documentary
- Former Miami Heat Swingman Campaigning to Join Lakers After Avery Bradley Opts Out
- Report: Former Miami Heat Guard Tyler Johnson Agrees to Deal With Brooklyn Nets
- Video: Michael Beasley Ready to Join NBA’s Bubble as He Shows Out at Latest Scrimmage
- Jae Crowder Sends Emphatic Message of Support to NASCAR Star Bubba Wallace
- Report: Attendance Has Been ‘Very Strong’ During Individual Workouts at Miami Heat Facility
- Dwyane Wade’s Old Teammates Clown Him as He Says He Would Take 2012 Over 2006 Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. Tests Positive for Coronavirus
- Updated: June 25, 2020
Jones Jr., 23, has been enjoying the best season of his young career this year.
The high flier is putting up 8.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.1 steals per contest this season. He has become a vital part of the Heat’s rotation.
This offseason, the forward can potentially test free agency.
The NBA initially suspended the 2019-20 season back in March after Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert tested positive for coronavirus. Numerous players have contracted the virus since then, including superstar Kevin Durant.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume in late July in Orlando, Fla.