- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. Tests Positive for Coronavirus
- Updated: June 25, 2020
Jones Jr., 23, has been enjoying the best season of his young career this year.
The high flier is putting up 8.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.1 steals per contest this season. He has become a vital part of the Heat’s rotation.
This offseason, the forward can potentially test free agency.
The NBA initially suspended the 2019-20 season back in March after Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert tested positive for coronavirus. Numerous players have contracted the virus since then, including superstar Kevin Durant.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume in late July in Orlando, Fla.