- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Updated: April 16, 2021
With about a month left in the regular season, the Miami Heat are looking to fortify their roster a bit.
Reportedly, they may have interest in signing center Moritz Wagner if he becomes available via the buyout market.
In-game tidbit of info to share:
I’m told that IF recently waived F/C Moe Wagner clears waivers, the Heat will check in there as the season winds down and they weigh the decision to use the final roster spot. @5ReasonsSports
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) April 17, 2021
Wagner, who stands 6-foot-11 and weighs 245 pounds, was a first-round draft pick by the Los Angeles Lakers in 2018. He was traded by the Washington Wizards to the Boston Celtics last month.
A native of Germany, Wagner is a fine rebounder and has the ability to occasionally stretch the floor by hitting 3-pointers.
The road to a second straight NBA Finals appearance for the Heat will be super tough, as they may have to get past the Philadelphia 76ers and MVP candidate Joel Embiid.