- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Report: Miami Heat trading Meyers Leonard and draft pick to Oklahoma City Thunder for Trevor Ariza
- Updated: March 17, 2021
Once the trade is completed, there’s no expectation that Leonard would be a part of the Thunder moving forward. Deal is expected to be completed today. https://t.co/OXW3dyYiUZ
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) March 17, 2021
Ariza and the Heat have been connected as of late, and this trade does not come as much of a shock.
In the deal, the Heat will get the opportunity to offload Leonard, who came under fire recently for uttering an anti-Semitic slur while streaming on Twitch.
As for Ariza, he brings versatility on the court as well as championship pedigree. He has not played at all thus far this season.
In his career, Ariza has averages of 10.5 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.