- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Updated: August 8, 2020
Miami Heat star forward Jimmy Butler has missed the team’s last three games due to injury, but it looks as if he will be returning to action on Monday when the Heat take on the Indiana Pacers, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) August 9, 2020
Butler’s return will be an important one as the Heat have gone 1-2 in his absence, beating the Boston Celtics while losing to the Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns.
Monday’s game between the Heat and Pacers will be interesting for many reasons. Both teams are currently 43-27, leaving them tied for fourth place in the Eastern Conference standings. The Heat own the tiebreaker over the Pacers.
It will also be the first time the two teams have faced off since January, when Butler and Pacers forward T.J. Warren got into two separate altercations, the second of which ended in Warren’s ejection from the game.
So far this season, Butler has averaged 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 1.7 steals per game.
Monday’s game is scheduled to tip off at 8 p.m. EST.