- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Updated: August 8, 2020
Miami Heat star forward Jimmy Butler has missed the team’s last three games due to injury, but it looks as if he will be returning to action on Monday when the Heat take on the Indiana Pacers, according to Marc Stein of the New York Times.
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) August 9, 2020
Butler’s return will be an important one as the Heat have gone 1-2 in his absence, beating the Boston Celtics while losing to the Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns.
Monday’s game between the Heat and Pacers will be interesting for many reasons. Both teams are currently 43-27, leaving them tied for fourth place in the Eastern Conference standings. The Heat own the tiebreaker over the Pacers.
It will also be the first time the two teams have faced off since January, when Butler and Pacers forward T.J. Warren got into two separate altercations, the second of which ended in Warren’s ejection from the game.
So far this season, Butler has averaged 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 1.7 steals per game.
Monday’s game is scheduled to tip off at 8 p.m. EST.