- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
- Report: Derrick Jones Jr. Lands Puma Deal After Slam Dunk Contest Win
- Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Angry’ He Wasn’t Inserted in 4th Quarter of All-Star Game
- Video: Common’s All-Star Game Tribute to Dwyane Wade Moves Him to Tears
- Bam Adebayo Says He’d Take Jimmy Butler 1-on-1 Because ‘He’s Trash’
- Video: Dwyane Wade Claps Back at Haters Saying He Rigged the Dunk Contest
- LeBron James Reacts to Aaron Gordon Getting Robbed in 2020 NBA Slam Dunk Contest
T.J. Warren Threatens to Beat Jimmy Butler’s ‘F—— A–,’ Gets Ejected Shortly Afterwards
- Updated: January 8, 2020
Jimmy Butler knows how to get under the skin of his opponents, with Indiana Pacers veteran T.J. Warren being his latest victim.
In the third quarter of Wednesday night’s game between the Miami Heat and Pacers, Butler and Warren got into a bit of a scrap.
The two traded more than a few words after the altercation.
— FOX Sports Florida & Sun (@FOXSportsFL) January 9, 2020
The two players got physical again moments later when Butler leaned his shoulder into Warren’s chest. Butler was called for an offensive foul, and Warren responded by clapping aggressively in his face.
At that point, the referees had seen enough and promptly kicked Warren out of the game.
As Warren left the court, Butler couldn’t help but hilariously blow him some kisses.
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) January 9, 2020
Butler knows that basketball is as much a game of the mind as it is a game of the body.
In tonight’s matchup, he clearly was able to use his mental toughness to his advantage and get Warren to lose his cool.