- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
T.J. Warren Threatens to Beat Jimmy Butler’s ‘F—— A–,’ Gets Ejected Shortly Afterwards
- Updated: January 8, 2020
Jimmy Butler knows how to get under the skin of his opponents, with Indiana Pacers veteran T.J. Warren being his latest victim.
In the third quarter of Wednesday night’s game between the Miami Heat and Pacers, Butler and Warren got into a bit of a scrap.
The two traded more than a few words after the altercation.
— FOX Sports Florida & Sun (@FOXSportsFL) January 9, 2020
The two players got physical again moments later when Butler leaned his shoulder into Warren’s chest. Butler was called for an offensive foul, and Warren responded by clapping aggressively in his face.
At that point, the referees had seen enough and promptly kicked Warren out of the game.
As Warren left the court, Butler couldn’t help but hilariously blow him some kisses.
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) January 9, 2020
Butler knows that basketball is as much a game of the mind as it is a game of the body.
In tonight’s matchup, he clearly was able to use his mental toughness to his advantage and get Warren to lose his cool.