- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Report: There Is ‘Internal Belief’ Miami Heat Can Get John Wall Back to All-Star Form
- Updated: August 7, 2019
Luckily for the Heat, some within the organization reportedly believe that they can get Wall back to his previous All-Star form.
Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald detailed the positive sentiment within the Miami organization:
“As we reported in early July, that scenario has been seriously discussed inside the Heat and there’s sentiment to do that, because of how much the Heat loves Beal and because of the internal belief that Miami can get Wall back to All-Star level following his ruptured Achilles, which is expected to sideline him this upcoming season.”
On his career, Wall has averaged 20.7 points, 8.7 assists, and 3.6 rebounds per game. At one time, he would have certainly been considered worthy of a blockbuster trade. Unfortunately, his career has taken a tumble as a result of several injuries culminating in an Achilles rupture back in early 2019.
While he is not expected to play at all in the 2019-20 season, Wall is still only 28 years old.
As for Beal, he is considered to be one of the league’s premier shooters.
If the Heat are somehow able to acquire both players, they would almost certainly enter the 2020-21 season as one of the NBA’s true title contenders.