- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Report: There Is ‘Internal Belief’ Miami Heat Can Get John Wall Back to All-Star Form
- Updated: August 7, 2019
Luckily for the Heat, some within the organization reportedly believe that they can get Wall back to his previous All-Star form.
Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald detailed the positive sentiment within the Miami organization:
“As we reported in early July, that scenario has been seriously discussed inside the Heat and there’s sentiment to do that, because of how much the Heat loves Beal and because of the internal belief that Miami can get Wall back to All-Star level following his ruptured Achilles, which is expected to sideline him this upcoming season.”
On his career, Wall has averaged 20.7 points, 8.7 assists, and 3.6 rebounds per game. At one time, he would have certainly been considered worthy of a blockbuster trade. Unfortunately, his career has taken a tumble as a result of several injuries culminating in an Achilles rupture back in early 2019.
While he is not expected to play at all in the 2019-20 season, Wall is still only 28 years old.
As for Beal, he is considered to be one of the league’s premier shooters.
If the Heat are somehow able to acquire both players, they would almost certainly enter the 2020-21 season as one of the NBA’s true title contenders.