- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: There Is ‘Internal Belief’ Miami Heat Can Get John Wall Back to All-Star Form
- Updated: August 7, 2019
Luckily for the Heat, some within the organization reportedly believe that they can get Wall back to his previous All-Star form.
Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald detailed the positive sentiment within the Miami organization:
“As we reported in early July, that scenario has been seriously discussed inside the Heat and there’s sentiment to do that, because of how much the Heat loves Beal and because of the internal belief that Miami can get Wall back to All-Star level following his ruptured Achilles, which is expected to sideline him this upcoming season.”
On his career, Wall has averaged 20.7 points, 8.7 assists, and 3.6 rebounds per game. At one time, he would have certainly been considered worthy of a blockbuster trade. Unfortunately, his career has taken a tumble as a result of several injuries culminating in an Achilles rupture back in early 2019.
While he is not expected to play at all in the 2019-20 season, Wall is still only 28 years old.
As for Beal, he is considered to be one of the league’s premier shooters.
If the Heat are somehow able to acquire both players, they would almost certainly enter the 2020-21 season as one of the NBA’s true title contenders.