- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
Dwyane Wade Says Only Time He Didn’t Receive Love in His Career Was 1st Season of Big 3 Era
- Updated: April 1, 2019
“For the most part, besides the first year of the Big Three era, I’ve always got a good reception,” Wade said. “This is on another level. This is off the charts. You don’t know what to expect. When I asked my fans to join me for one last dance, you don’t know really what to expect. I knew it would be a cool experience, but I didn’t know it would be this.
Wade, 37, is in the final season of his prolific career. Although he isn’t putting up MVP numbers like he was back in his prime, the All-Star is still putting on a show wherever he goes. The guard is captivating audiences with thrilling dunks, buzzer beaters, and dicey defensive plays.
On the season, Wade is averaging a modest 14.4 points, 4.0 assists, and 3.8 rebounds per game.
The one year Wade wasn’t so well received was when LeBron James and Chris Bosh first came to Miami in 2010. The trio was hated around the league for forming a superteam and showboating during their arrival in Miami.
While the Heat didn’t win a ring in that first season, they went on to secure back-to-back championships in 2012 and 2013.
The Heat take on the Boston Celtics Tuesday night in Miami.