- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Updated: February 24, 2021
Houston Rockets forward P.J. Tucker was astonished that Adebayo did not make the team.
Tucker, 35, has been one of the players linked to the Heat.
The journeyman is a solid 3-point shooter and elite defender. He’s averaging 4.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest this season.
Although Tucker has never played with Adebayo, he appears to have a ton of respect for the University of Kentucky product.
Adebayo, 23, was selected as an All-Star for the first time in his career last year. He was eager to be named an All-Star again.
The big man is putting up an impressive 19.6 points, 9.5 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game while shooting 57.0 percent from the field per game this season.
However, the Heat hold a disappointing 14-17 record and are the No. 10 seed in the Eastern Conference.