- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Updated: August 19, 2019
The rookies from the 2019 NBA Draft Class have voiced their opinions on who they believe is the best shooter from among them.
Here is how the voting went:
2. Kyle Guy, Sacramento Kings – 29%
3. Cameron Johnson, Phoenix Suns – 13%
4. Ty Jerome, Phoenix Suns – 8%
5. Jordan Poole, Golden State Warriors – 4%
Notable winners of the “Best Shooter” category include Stephen Curry (2009), Devin Booker (2015), Buddy Hield (2016) and Trae Young (2018).
NBA.com surveyed the 2019 draft class at the annual Rookie Photo Shoot, where the league’s freshmen answered several questions about their draft class along with their thoughts on other topics.
Herro played only one year of college basketball for the University of Kentucky, shooting 35.5 percent from 3-point range last season. He was drafted by the Heat with the 13th overall pick this June and is expected to be one of the top rookies of the 2019-20 season.