- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Updated: August 19, 2019
The rookies from the 2019 NBA Draft Class have voiced their opinions on who they believe is the best shooter from among them.
Here is how the voting went:
2. Kyle Guy, Sacramento Kings – 29%
3. Cameron Johnson, Phoenix Suns – 13%
4. Ty Jerome, Phoenix Suns – 8%
5. Jordan Poole, Golden State Warriors – 4%
Notable winners of the “Best Shooter” category include Stephen Curry (2009), Devin Booker (2015), Buddy Hield (2016) and Trae Young (2018).
NBA.com surveyed the 2019 draft class at the annual Rookie Photo Shoot, where the league’s freshmen answered several questions about their draft class along with their thoughts on other topics.
Herro played only one year of college basketball for the University of Kentucky, shooting 35.5 percent from 3-point range last season. He was drafted by the Heat with the 13th overall pick this June and is expected to be one of the top rookies of the 2019-20 season.