- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Updated: August 19, 2019
The rookies from the 2019 NBA Draft Class have voiced their opinions on who they believe is the best shooter from among them.
Here is how the voting went:
2. Kyle Guy, Sacramento Kings – 29%
3. Cameron Johnson, Phoenix Suns – 13%
4. Ty Jerome, Phoenix Suns – 8%
5. Jordan Poole, Golden State Warriors – 4%
Notable winners of the “Best Shooter” category include Stephen Curry (2009), Devin Booker (2015), Buddy Hield (2016) and Trae Young (2018).
NBA.com surveyed the 2019 draft class at the annual Rookie Photo Shoot, where the league’s freshmen answered several questions about their draft class along with their thoughts on other topics.
Herro played only one year of college basketball for the University of Kentucky, shooting 35.5 percent from 3-point range last season. He was drafted by the Heat with the 13th overall pick this June and is expected to be one of the top rookies of the 2019-20 season.