- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Updated: August 19, 2019
The rookies from the 2019 NBA Draft Class have voiced their opinions on who they believe is the best shooter from among them.
Here is how the voting went:
2. Kyle Guy, Sacramento Kings – 29%
3. Cameron Johnson, Phoenix Suns – 13%
4. Ty Jerome, Phoenix Suns – 8%
5. Jordan Poole, Golden State Warriors – 4%
Notable winners of the “Best Shooter” category include Stephen Curry (2009), Devin Booker (2015), Buddy Hield (2016) and Trae Young (2018).
NBA.com surveyed the 2019 draft class at the annual Rookie Photo Shoot, where the league’s freshmen answered several questions about their draft class along with their thoughts on other topics.
Herro played only one year of college basketball for the University of Kentucky, shooting 35.5 percent from 3-point range last season. He was drafted by the Heat with the 13th overall pick this June and is expected to be one of the top rookies of the 2019-20 season.