- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Updated: September 30, 2020
Not only are the Miami Heat down big in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, but it looks like they’ve been dealt a huge blow personnel-wise.
Guard Goran Dragic is likely out for the remainder of the championship series against the Los Angeles Lakers.
I’m hearing Dragic is likely done for the series.
Working to 100% confirm but not looking good from what I’m told.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) October 1, 2020
Likely plantar fascia issue. @5ReasonsSports
— Ethan J. Skolnick of @5ReasonsSports (@EthanJSkolnick) October 1, 2020
Dragic earlier left the contest due to a left foot injury. He had six points and three assists in 14 minutes in Game 1.
The Slovenian native, who is in his 12th season, has been big for Miami thus far in the playoffs by leading the team in scoring.
If Dragic is indeed out for the remainder of the Finals, the Heat will not only lose a big-time scorer but also one of their main facilitators.