- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Updated: September 30, 2020
Not only are the Miami Heat down big in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, but it looks like they’ve been dealt a huge blow personnel-wise.
Guard Goran Dragic is likely out for the remainder of the championship series against the Los Angeles Lakers.
I’m hearing Dragic is likely done for the series.
Working to 100% confirm but not looking good from what I’m told.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) October 1, 2020
Likely plantar fascia issue. @5ReasonsSports
— Ethan J. Skolnick of @5ReasonsSports (@EthanJSkolnick) October 1, 2020
Dragic earlier left the contest due to a left foot injury. He had six points and three assists in 14 minutes in Game 1.
The Slovenian native, who is in his 12th season, has been big for Miami thus far in the playoffs by leading the team in scoring.
If Dragic is indeed out for the remainder of the Finals, the Heat will not only lose a big-time scorer but also one of their main facilitators.