- Miami Heat release devastating injury update for Game 2 of NBA Finals
- Former NBA big man pleads for Miami Heat to sign him so he can guard Anthony Davis
- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
James Johnson Shouts Out Dwyane Wade for Making Him a Better Father
- Updated: June 17, 2019
On Father’s Day, forward James Johnson took time to thank for Wade showering him with knowledge and setting a good example of fatherhood.
Johnson, 32, has been spending a ton of time with his sons this offseason. The father of two makes it a priority to take his kids around and teach them about his family’s culture.
There isn’t a better example to look up to than Wade, who is widely known for being fantastic dad. In fact, one of Wade’s driving motivations for retiring was to be more present as a father.
His oldest son, Zaire, is currently fielding offers from colleges as he longs to make the NBA. While one child is on the cusp of going to college, another is still learning how to walk. Wade shocked fans earlier in the season when he and Gabrielle Union announced the birth of Kaavia James Union Wade.
Since retiring, the 2006 Finals MVP has been put on full-time dad duty.