- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
James Johnson Shouts Out Dwyane Wade for Making Him a Better Father
- Updated: June 17, 2019
On Father’s Day, forward James Johnson took time to thank for Wade showering him with knowledge and setting a good example of fatherhood.
Johnson, 32, has been spending a ton of time with his sons this offseason. The father of two makes it a priority to take his kids around and teach them about his family’s culture.
There isn’t a better example to look up to than Wade, who is widely known for being fantastic dad. In fact, one of Wade’s driving motivations for retiring was to be more present as a father.
His oldest son, Zaire, is currently fielding offers from colleges as he longs to make the NBA. While one child is on the cusp of going to college, another is still learning how to walk. Wade shocked fans earlier in the season when he and Gabrielle Union announced the birth of Kaavia James Union Wade.
Since retiring, the 2006 Finals MVP has been put on full-time dad duty.