- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
James Johnson Shouts Out Dwyane Wade for Making Him a Better Father
- Updated: June 17, 2019
On Father’s Day, forward James Johnson took time to thank for Wade showering him with knowledge and setting a good example of fatherhood.
Johnson, 32, has been spending a ton of time with his sons this offseason. The father of two makes it a priority to take his kids around and teach them about his family’s culture.
There isn’t a better example to look up to than Wade, who is widely known for being fantastic dad. In fact, one of Wade’s driving motivations for retiring was to be more present as a father.
His oldest son, Zaire, is currently fielding offers from colleges as he longs to make the NBA. While one child is on the cusp of going to college, another is still learning how to walk. Wade shocked fans earlier in the season when he and Gabrielle Union announced the birth of Kaavia James Union Wade.
Since retiring, the 2006 Finals MVP has been put on full-time dad duty.