- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
James Johnson Shouts Out Dwyane Wade for Making Him a Better Father
- Updated: June 17, 2019
On Father’s Day, forward James Johnson took time to thank for Wade showering him with knowledge and setting a good example of fatherhood.
Johnson, 32, has been spending a ton of time with his sons this offseason. The father of two makes it a priority to take his kids around and teach them about his family’s culture.
There isn’t a better example to look up to than Wade, who is widely known for being fantastic dad. In fact, one of Wade’s driving motivations for retiring was to be more present as a father.
His oldest son, Zaire, is currently fielding offers from colleges as he longs to make the NBA. While one child is on the cusp of going to college, another is still learning how to walk. Wade shocked fans earlier in the season when he and Gabrielle Union announced the birth of Kaavia James Union Wade.
Since retiring, the 2006 Finals MVP has been put on full-time dad duty.