- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
Goran Dragic Puts Up Ridiculous Line in FIBA EuroBasket Game
- Updated: September 2, 2017
After moving his team past both Poland and Finland as the leading scorer, Dragic put on his best performance yet, as he dropped 54 points, eight assists, and five steals in 45 minutes of action.
31-year-old Goran Dragic in 45 Eurobasket minutes so far: 54 PTS, 8 AST, 5 STL, 16-of-24 from two, 3-of-8 from three, 14 FTAs.
— Mike Schmitz (@Mike_Schmitz) September 2, 2017
At 31 years of age, it doesn’t look like The Dragon is slowing down anytime soon.
That bodes well for a Heat team looking to double down on its roster from last season, a roster that went 30-11 in the second half of last season and nearly made the playoffs, finishing as the ninth seed.