- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Jimmy Butler and T.J. Warren’s Scuffle in Miami Heat Win
- Updated: January 9, 2020
Things got a little physical in the Miami Heat’s dominant win over the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday.
One person who loved the old-school display was Heat legend Dwyane Wade. The three-time champion took to Twitter shortly after the Heat’s 122-108 victory to express his approval.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 9, 2020
The main storyline that came out of Wednesday’s game revolved around the ejection of Pacers forward T.J. Warren.
It all started when Warren and Heat star Jimmy Butler got into a bit of a scuffle in the third quarter. Moments later, Butler committed an offensive foul on Warren, leading Warren to aggressively clap his hands in Butler’s face.
That action convinced the game’s officiating team to eject Warren from the game.
Considering Wade was instrumental in bringing Butler to Miami, there is no doubt that he is happy to see the four-time All-Star continue the legacy of heated games between Miami and Indiana.