- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Jimmy Butler and T.J. Warren’s Scuffle in Miami Heat Win
- Updated: January 9, 2020
Things got a little physical in the Miami Heat’s dominant win over the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday.
One person who loved the old-school display was Heat legend Dwyane Wade. The three-time champion took to Twitter shortly after the Heat’s 122-108 victory to express his approval.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 9, 2020
The main storyline that came out of Wednesday’s game revolved around the ejection of Pacers forward T.J. Warren.
It all started when Warren and Heat star Jimmy Butler got into a bit of a scuffle in the third quarter. Moments later, Butler committed an offensive foul on Warren, leading Warren to aggressively clap his hands in Butler’s face.
That action convinced the game’s officiating team to eject Warren from the game.
Considering Wade was instrumental in bringing Butler to Miami, there is no doubt that he is happy to see the four-time All-Star continue the legacy of heated games between Miami and Indiana.