- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat News: Miami-Dade County Declares Feb. 22 Dwyane Wade Day
- Updated: February 22, 2020
Retired Mami Heat legend Dwyane Wade has received countless of accolades over the years and added another to the list on Saturday, with Miami-Dade County officially recognizing Feb. 22 as “Dwyane Wade Day.”
It’s official! Saturday, February 22, 2020 is @DwyaneWade Day in Miami-Dade County!
The designation and awarding of the key to the city of Miami by Mayor Francis Suarez took place during the Heat’s home matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Even before this latest tribute was paid to the future member of the Hall of Fame, Wade had achieved icon status in South Florida.
Last year, Wade and Bleacher Report combined to host what was dubbed the “Wade County Festival,” in which Wade-based merchandise was sold.
Wade spent virtually his entire career in a Heat uniform, leaving for one season in 2016-17 with the Chicago Bulls and a half season the following year with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The Cavaliers traded Wade back to Miami, where he completed the 2017-18 campaign with the team and had his “One Last Dance” retirement tour the following season.