- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Miami Heat News: Miami-Dade County Declares Feb. 22 Dwyane Wade Day
- Updated: February 22, 2020
Retired Mami Heat legend Dwyane Wade has received countless of accolades over the years and added another to the list on Saturday, with Miami-Dade County officially recognizing Feb. 22 as “Dwyane Wade Day.”
It’s official! Saturday, February 22, 2020 is @DwyaneWade Day in Miami-Dade County!
The designation and awarding of the key to the city of Miami by Mayor Francis Suarez took place during the Heat’s home matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Even before this latest tribute was paid to the future member of the Hall of Fame, Wade had achieved icon status in South Florida.
Last year, Wade and Bleacher Report combined to host what was dubbed the “Wade County Festival,” in which Wade-based merchandise was sold.
Wade spent virtually his entire career in a Heat uniform, leaving for one season in 2016-17 with the Chicago Bulls and a half season the following year with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The Cavaliers traded Wade back to Miami, where he completed the 2017-18 campaign with the team and had his “One Last Dance” retirement tour the following season.