- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Video: Miami Heat Officially Retire Dwyane Wade’s No. 3 Jersey at American Airlines Arena
- Updated: February 22, 2020
The No. 3 will hang forever. ⚡️
The Heat are currently on day two of Wade’s official retirement ceremony, with a highly anticipated documentary set to be released on Sunday titled, “D. Wade: Life Unexpected.”
Wade is a three-time NBA champion and highly considered to be the greatest Heat player of all time. He was named Finals MVP in 2006 and led the league in scoring in 2009.
The Marquette University alum finished his career with averages of 22.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, 5.4 assists, 1.5 steals and .8 blocks per game.