- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Bradley Beal Approves of Jimmy Butler’s Blatant Shot at T.J. Warren
- Updated: January 9, 2020
Following the Heats blowout victory over the Pacers, Butler took to social media to look forward to the next time he’ll face Indiana.
A number of Butler’s Heat teammates loved the four-time All-Star’s actions on social media. So too did Beal, who commented on the post.
Earlier this season, it was reported that Beal might be interested in joining Butler in Miami. Those rumors screeched to a halt when he signed a contract extension with the Wizards.
Despite that extension, it’s clear that Beal is still a big fan of Miami’s outspoken star.
In just a few weeks, Beal will get a firsthand look at Butler’s fiery disposition.
That’s because Beal’s Wizards will travel to Miami on Jan. 22 to take on the Butler and the surging Heat.