- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: March 2, 2021
On Tuesday, the Miami Heat suffered a disappointing loss to the struggling Atlanta Hawks.
Big man Bam Adebayo scored just 11 points on 3-of-8 shooting, and he had a succinct response on what he needs to do better.
Bam Adebayo: “I’ve gotta be more aggressive.”
— Will Manso (@WillManso) March 3, 2021
The Heat struggled mightily throughout the contest against Atlanta, scoring a pathetic 80 points and shooting under 40 percent from the field for the game.
On the season, Adebayo is putting up career-best numbers in scoring and has expanded his offensive repertoire a little further away from the basket.
At 17-18, the Heat are back in the Eastern Conference playoff picture. However, with teams closely bunched together in terms of their records, every loss from now on to lesser teams could prove to be costly.