- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Updated: February 25, 2020
Rapper Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson has never been one to hold his tongue, but a recent post on social media simply went too far.
The comments section of Jackson’s post are unsurprisingly filled with comments admonishing the rapper.
Sadly, there are many that are also supporting the message behind the meme, and even ridiculing the Wade family.
Posts likes this should be considered completely out of bounds. It isn’t just inappropriate to make a joke about a young child who is bravely expressing her own truth, it is also absurd to believe that making light of the allegations against Kelly is at all okay.
Luckily, there are many more people in Zaya Wade’s corner. Rapper Cardi B recently expressed her complete support for her.
More importantly, the younger Wade’s entire family has expressed nothing but love since she made her initial announcement.
On top of that, the entirety of the Heat fan base loves the younger Wade as well.
The crowd erupted when she was shown on the jumbotron at AmericanAirlines Arena during her father’s jersey retirement.