- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
15 Things You Didn’t Know About Chris Bosh
- Updated: October 20, 2014
6. He led Team USA in rebounding in 2008.
In the team’s 2008 Olympic basketball campaign that featured big name players like Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, and Carmelo Anthony, Bosh led the entire team in rebounding with 6.1 rebounds per game. The next highest on the list was Dwight Howard with 5.8 rebounds per game.