- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
Report: Tyler Herro to play Thursday night vs. Clippers while Jimmy Butler remains out
- Updated: January 28, 2021
The Miami Heat received both good and bad news after Tyler Herro was declared able to play in Thursday night’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers. Veteran Jimmy Butler will remain out of the lineup.
Erik Spoelstra says Herro will play, but Bradley likely will not.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 28, 2021
Herro has missed the last seven games for the Heat while recovering from a neck injury, while Butler has been out because of health and safety protocols related to the COVID-19 virus.
Those protocols have been devastating to the Heat in recent weeks, with the Heat having dropped seven of their last nine contests.
Prior to suffering his injury, Herro had been a major contributor to the Heat offense among the team’s depleted lineup. In games against the Washington Wizards and Philadelphia 76ers, Herro scored 31 and 34 points respectively.
Butler’s absence has also had a severe impact on the Heat, who enter the game against the Clippers with a 6-11 record. While Butler was on the bench during the Heat’s Wednesday night game against Denver, he appeared noticeably thinner.