- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Miami Heat make huge update to tonight’s starting 5 vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: January 1, 2021
Jimmy Butler is back in the Heat's starting lineup for tonight's game against the Mavericks. Miami starting Herro, Robinson, Butler, Iguodala, Adebayo.
Inactive: Strus, Vincent.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 1, 2021
Butler, 31, has only played in two games this season. He is averaging 11.5 points, 6.0 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 4.0 steals through those two games this season.
The All-Star missed back-to-back contests against the Milwaukee Bucks due to a sprained ankle. Although the Heat got decimated by the Bucks on Tuesday night, they bounced back with a win on Wednesday night.
Now, the Heat will take on the rising superstar Luka Doncic and the Mavs.
The Heat have a 2-2 record this season.