- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Miami Heat make huge update to tonight’s starting 5 vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: January 1, 2021
Jimmy Butler is back in the Heat's starting lineup for tonight's game against the Mavericks. Miami starting Herro, Robinson, Butler, Iguodala, Adebayo.
Inactive: Strus, Vincent.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 1, 2021
Butler, 31, has only played in two games this season. He is averaging 11.5 points, 6.0 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 4.0 steals through those two games this season.
The All-Star missed back-to-back contests against the Milwaukee Bucks due to a sprained ankle. Although the Heat got decimated by the Bucks on Tuesday night, they bounced back with a win on Wednesday night.
Now, the Heat will take on the rising superstar Luka Doncic and the Mavs.
The Heat have a 2-2 record this season.