- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
Report: Heat release injury report for Monday’s game vs. Hornets; Tyler Herro questionable
- Updated: January 31, 2021
The Miami Heat provided a significant injury report update on the team on Sunday.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) January 31, 2021
On Saturday, the Heat received a huge boost by getting back All-Star Jimmy Butler.
Butler, 31, missed the previous 10 Heat games due to health and safety protocols in conjunction to the coronavirus. The Heat fell out of rhythm without Butler in the mix.
The veteran collected 30 points, eight assists and seven rebounds in his return to the floor versus the Sacramento Kings on Saturday. The Heat narrowly beat the Kings by a score of a 105-104.
The Heat hold a 7-12 record and are the No. 13 seed in the Eastern Conference. They take on the Charlotte Hornets on Monday.