- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Miami Heat upgrade statuses of Bam Adebayo and Avery Bradley for Tuesday’s game vs. Cavs
- Updated: March 15, 2021
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 15, 2021
Adebayo, 23, has started in 33 games for the Heat this season.
However, he’s missed the last few games due to a knee injury. The big man is collecting a career-high 19.2 points and 5.4 assists on top of 9.5 rebounds per game this season.
As for Bradley, he’s been out of action because of a calf injury. The guard has only played in 10 games for the Heat this season.
Nonetheless, numerous contenders are interested in trading for Bradley. He’s averaging 8.5 points and 1.8 rebounds per contest this season.
The Heat hold the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.