- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
Report: Several contenders expressing interest in Miami Heat guard Avery Bradley
- Updated: March 15, 2021
Yet, numerous contenders have expressed interest in the veteran.
“Several contenders are expressing interest in Heat guard Avery Bradley, sources said. Bradley, who signed a two-year, $11.6 million deal with the Heat last offseason, is nearing a return from a right calf strain and could emerge as a strong two-way wing trade candidate for teams,” wrote Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Bradley, 30, has been out of action the past few weeks due to a strained right calf.
The journeyman has only appeared in 10 games for the Heat this season. He’s putting up 8.5 points and 1.8 rebounds per game this season.
Although the Heat were struggling earlier in the season, they have picked up the pace in recent weeks. The team has won nine of its last 10 games.
Still, the Heat are looking for ways to improve their roster. The team has reportedly used Bradley as trade bait in trade discussions.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference. They hold a 21-18 record.