- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Every Known Tattoo on Miami Heat Legend Dwyane Wade’s Body
- Updated: July 8, 2020
As a matter of fact, the first time he got inked was right before playing his final season in the league.
Currently, Wade has three known tattoos, with each of them carrying a special meaning for the NBA legend.
Wade went under the needle for the first time in 2018 to celebrate the birth of his daughter with Gabrielle Union. While on tour in China, he decided to have his daughter’s name, Kaavia James, plastered across his shoulders.
Wade got his second tattoo after his retirement from the league. Written on his left thigh is the quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Included in the design are street signs that feature places of significance for the three-time NBA champion.
59th St. in Robbins, Ill., a tough suburb in Chicago, is where Wade grew up. He played two years of college basketball at Marquette University.
View this post on Instagram
This thing that we call life is so precious and in a blink of an eye it can all change. So while i have the ability to smile, cry, laugh, pray and love I’m gonna do just that and I’m gonna do all these things with so much love, passion and intensity that at times it will hurt. I’m OK with that. That’s life. Thank you my god for these 37 years on earth and heres to more 🥂 😊 😢 😂 ❤️ 🙏🏾 ‼️#MyLifeMyway
Wade revealed his third tattoo last year. It appears right below his previous tattoo and shows the Way of Wade logo.
The retired shooting guard even joked that the logo cannot be changed anymore since it has already been permanently inked on his left knee.