- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Every Known Tattoo on Miami Heat Legend Dwyane Wade’s Body
- Updated: July 8, 2020
As a matter of fact, the first time he got inked was right before playing his final season in the league.
Currently, Wade has three known tattoos, with each of them carrying a special meaning for the NBA legend.
Wade went under the needle for the first time in 2018 to celebrate the birth of his daughter with Gabrielle Union. While on tour in China, he decided to have his daughter’s name, Kaavia James, plastered across his shoulders.
Wade got his second tattoo after his retirement from the league. Written on his left thigh is the quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Included in the design are street signs that feature places of significance for the three-time NBA champion.
59th St. in Robbins, Ill., a tough suburb in Chicago, is where Wade grew up. He played two years of college basketball at Marquette University.
View this post on Instagram
This thing that we call life is so precious and in a blink of an eye it can all change. So while i have the ability to smile, cry, laugh, pray and love I’m gonna do just that and I’m gonna do all these things with so much love, passion and intensity that at times it will hurt. I’m OK with that. That’s life. Thank you my god for these 37 years on earth and heres to more 🥂 😊 😢 😂 ❤️ 🙏🏾 ‼️#MyLifeMyway
Wade revealed his third tattoo last year. It appears right below his previous tattoo and shows the Way of Wade logo.
The retired shooting guard even joked that the logo cannot be changed anymore since it has already been permanently inked on his left knee.