- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Every Known Tattoo on Miami Heat Legend Dwyane Wade’s Body
- Updated: July 8, 2020
As a matter of fact, the first time he got inked was right before playing his final season in the league.
Currently, Wade has three known tattoos, with each of them carrying a special meaning for the NBA legend.
Wade went under the needle for the first time in 2018 to celebrate the birth of his daughter with Gabrielle Union. While on tour in China, he decided to have his daughter’s name, Kaavia James, plastered across his shoulders.
Wade got his second tattoo after his retirement from the league. Written on his left thigh is the quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Included in the design are street signs that feature places of significance for the three-time NBA champion.
59th St. in Robbins, Ill., a tough suburb in Chicago, is where Wade grew up. He played two years of college basketball at Marquette University.
View this post on Instagram
This thing that we call life is so precious and in a blink of an eye it can all change. So while i have the ability to smile, cry, laugh, pray and love I’m gonna do just that and I’m gonna do all these things with so much love, passion and intensity that at times it will hurt. I’m OK with that. That’s life. Thank you my god for these 37 years on earth and heres to more 🥂 😊 😢 😂 ❤️ 🙏🏾 ‼️#MyLifeMyway
Wade revealed his third tattoo last year. It appears right below his previous tattoo and shows the Way of Wade logo.
The retired shooting guard even joked that the logo cannot be changed anymore since it has already been permanently inked on his left knee.