- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Shows Off Newest Tattoo on His Left Knee
- Updated: August 9, 2019
Dwyane Wade has revealed his latest tattoo on social media with the Way of Wade logo prominently inked on his left knee.
With the logo permanently tattooed on his body, the Miami Heat legend joked that a logo change can’t happen anymore. He posted the reveal on his Instagram story recently.
The logo means a lot to Wade, who has a unique style. In an interview with STACK, Wade’s designer, Eric Miller, revealed what the Way of Wade logo represents.
“It’s like, OK, D-Wade is dressed up,” Miller said. “He’s that stylish athlete. He likes to get fitted. He likes to really appreciate the suits and the type of fashion that he’s brought to the NBA, and a lot of the time, that comes with a bow tie or with a tuxedo. So we brought the DW as a bow tie and that’s the monogram.”
The fresh ink lands just below a tattoo on his thigh, one that was inked a few months ago. On it is his famous quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Wade’s first tattoo, however, came last year when his daughter, Kaavia James, was born. He had her name tattooed on his shoulders prior to the start of his final season in the league.