- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Dwyane Wade Shows Off Newest Tattoo on His Left Knee
- Updated: August 9, 2019
Dwyane Wade has revealed his latest tattoo on social media with the Way of Wade logo prominently inked on his left knee.
With the logo permanently tattooed on his body, the Miami Heat legend joked that a logo change can’t happen anymore. He posted the reveal on his Instagram story recently.
The logo means a lot to Wade, who has a unique style. In an interview with STACK, Wade’s designer, Eric Miller, revealed what the Way of Wade logo represents.
“It’s like, OK, D-Wade is dressed up,” Miller said. “He’s that stylish athlete. He likes to get fitted. He likes to really appreciate the suits and the type of fashion that he’s brought to the NBA, and a lot of the time, that comes with a bow tie or with a tuxedo. So we brought the DW as a bow tie and that’s the monogram.”
The fresh ink lands just below a tattoo on his thigh, one that was inked a few months ago. On it is his famous quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Wade’s first tattoo, however, came last year when his daughter, Kaavia James, was born. He had her name tattooed on his shoulders prior to the start of his final season in the league.