- Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Jimmy Butler Fully Expects Miami Heat to Get Another Big-Name Player: ‘It’s Gonna Happen’
- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
Dwyane Wade Shows Off Newest Tattoo on His Left Knee
- Updated: August 9, 2019
Dwyane Wade has revealed his latest tattoo on social media with the Way of Wade logo prominently inked on his left knee.
With the logo permanently tattooed on his body, the Miami Heat legend joked that a logo change can’t happen anymore. He posted the reveal on his Instagram story recently.
The logo means a lot to Wade, who has a unique style. In an interview with STACK, Wade’s designer, Eric Miller, revealed what the Way of Wade logo represents.
“It’s like, OK, D-Wade is dressed up,” Miller said. “He’s that stylish athlete. He likes to get fitted. He likes to really appreciate the suits and the type of fashion that he’s brought to the NBA, and a lot of the time, that comes with a bow tie or with a tuxedo. So we brought the DW as a bow tie and that’s the monogram.”
The fresh ink lands just below a tattoo on his thigh, one that was inked a few months ago. On it is his famous quote, “My belief is stronger than your doubt.”
Wade’s first tattoo, however, came last year when his daughter, Kaavia James, was born. He had her name tattooed on his shoulders prior to the start of his final season in the league.