- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Updated: October 27, 2020
Now, Badazz has been forced to confront those previous statements by none other than boxer Mike Tyson.
Y’all look how Mike Tyson got Boosie in the hot seat 😳🤐 pic.twitter.com/KNRmVGfXgP
— 黒い神 🖤 (@GodBodyZen) October 24, 2020
“A lot of times I need to shut the f— up,” Badazz said about his previous homophobic and transphobic language.
“Why don’t you?” Tyson asked.
He then challenged the rapper, insinuating that his phobias may be based on his own sexuality.
“Why do you say that about them?” he asked. “Do you feel the possibility that you’re a homosexual and by disrespecting them you further yourself from being a homosexual?”
Badazz refuted that question, and then Tyson hit him with another question.
“If you’re straight why do you offend people?” he asked.
Badazz then once again stated that he primarily attacked the elder Wade and his family because the younger Wade is a young child. By this point, it should be clear that that is not seen as a valid argument by the vast majority of people aware of the controversy.
Though Badazz seems to have experienced little growth on the subject, it is good to see Tyson challenge him on his beliefs. Hopefully, Badazz will one day fully understand what he did wrong when he decided to attack a young girl and her supportive father.