- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Updated: October 27, 2020
Now, Badazz has been forced to confront those previous statements by none other than boxer Mike Tyson.
Y’all look how Mike Tyson got Boosie in the hot seat 😳🤐 pic.twitter.com/KNRmVGfXgP
— 黒い神 🖤 (@GodBodyZen) October 24, 2020
“A lot of times I need to shut the f— up,” Badazz said about his previous homophobic and transphobic language.
“Why don’t you?” Tyson asked.
He then challenged the rapper, insinuating that his phobias may be based on his own sexuality.
“Why do you say that about them?” he asked. “Do you feel the possibility that you’re a homosexual and by disrespecting them you further yourself from being a homosexual?”
Badazz refuted that question, and then Tyson hit him with another question.
“If you’re straight why do you offend people?” he asked.
Badazz then once again stated that he primarily attacked the elder Wade and his family because the younger Wade is a young child. By this point, it should be clear that that is not seen as a valid argument by the vast majority of people aware of the controversy.
Though Badazz seems to have experienced little growth on the subject, it is good to see Tyson challenge him on his beliefs. Hopefully, Badazz will one day fully understand what he did wrong when he decided to attack a young girl and her supportive father.