- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
- Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
- Report: Houston Rockets could trade Victor Oladipo based on belief that he’ll join Miami Heat in offseason
- Donovan Mitchell compares Jimmy Butler to James Harden in crucial aspect of game: ‘He is an artist’
- Report: Jimmy Butler was chosen to be All-Star, but he refused to attend game without Bam Adebayo
- LeBron James earns huge salute from Udonis Haslem for crushing Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Boosie Badazz Doubles Down on Parenting Criticism Aimed at Dwyane Wade
- Updated: March 24, 2020
Shortly after his appearance on the show, rapper Boosie Badazz criticized Wade’s parenting on Instagram, which led to some backlash.
On Monday, during an Instagram Live session, the rapper said he had no problem with the LGBTQ community, but doubled down on his criticism of Wade’s parenting skills.
“I got gay people around me. I got nothing against no gay people,” Boosie said. “I got gay people that work for me. I got gay people in my family. All I said was don’t do that, man.”
Boosie stood by his criticism of Wade’s parenting, arguing that young people aren’t equipped to make big decisions.
“At 11 or 12 I don’t know if I’m going shopping at Dillard’s or Footlocker. Ya heard?” Boosie said. “I don’t know if I’m going to college or staying. Big decisions I can’t make yet.”
Boosie went on to criticize the way parents are raising their children these days, saying they are “giving the children the f—– power.”
“We already can’t whoop em—we go to jail,” Boosie said. “Everything they come with and say they wanna do we gonna let them do it? ‘Daddy, I want to make bombs.’ You gonna give them the f—— method? What’s parenting gonna be? In ten years the children gonna be the parents.”