- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Boosie Badazz Doubles Down on Parenting Criticism Aimed at Dwyane Wade
- Updated: March 24, 2020
Shortly after his appearance on the show, rapper Boosie Badazz criticized Wade’s parenting on Instagram, which led to some backlash.
On Monday, during an Instagram Live session, the rapper said he had no problem with the LGBTQ community, but doubled down on his criticism of Wade’s parenting skills.
“I got gay people around me. I got nothing against no gay people,” Boosie said. “I got gay people that work for me. I got gay people in my family. All I said was don’t do that, man.”
Boosie stood by his criticism of Wade’s parenting, arguing that young people aren’t equipped to make big decisions.
“At 11 or 12 I don’t know if I’m going shopping at Dillard’s or Footlocker. Ya heard?” Boosie said. “I don’t know if I’m going to college or staying. Big decisions I can’t make yet.”
Boosie went on to criticize the way parents are raising their children these days, saying they are “giving the children the f—– power.”
“We already can’t whoop em—we go to jail,” Boosie said. “Everything they come with and say they wanna do we gonna let them do it? ‘Daddy, I want to make bombs.’ You gonna give them the f—— method? What’s parenting gonna be? In ten years the children gonna be the parents.”