- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Boosie Badazz Doubles Down on Parenting Criticism Aimed at Dwyane Wade
- Updated: March 24, 2020
Shortly after his appearance on the show, rapper Boosie Badazz criticized Wade’s parenting on Instagram, which led to some backlash.
On Monday, during an Instagram Live session, the rapper said he had no problem with the LGBTQ community, but doubled down on his criticism of Wade’s parenting skills.
“I got gay people around me. I got nothing against no gay people,” Boosie said. “I got gay people that work for me. I got gay people in my family. All I said was don’t do that, man.”
Boosie stood by his criticism of Wade’s parenting, arguing that young people aren’t equipped to make big decisions.
“At 11 or 12 I don’t know if I’m going shopping at Dillard’s or Footlocker. Ya heard?” Boosie said. “I don’t know if I’m going to college or staying. Big decisions I can’t make yet.”
Boosie went on to criticize the way parents are raising their children these days, saying they are “giving the children the f—– power.”
“We already can’t whoop em—we go to jail,” Boosie said. “Everything they come with and say they wanna do we gonna let them do it? ‘Daddy, I want to make bombs.’ You gonna give them the f—— method? What’s parenting gonna be? In ten years the children gonna be the parents.”