- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Boosie Badazz Doubles Down on Parenting Criticism Aimed at Dwyane Wade
- Updated: March 24, 2020
Shortly after his appearance on the show, rapper Boosie Badazz criticized Wade’s parenting on Instagram, which led to some backlash.
On Monday, during an Instagram Live session, the rapper said he had no problem with the LGBTQ community, but doubled down on his criticism of Wade’s parenting skills.
“I got gay people around me. I got nothing against no gay people,” Boosie said. “I got gay people that work for me. I got gay people in my family. All I said was don’t do that, man.”
Boosie stood by his criticism of Wade’s parenting, arguing that young people aren’t equipped to make big decisions.
“At 11 or 12 I don’t know if I’m going shopping at Dillard’s or Footlocker. Ya heard?” Boosie said. “I don’t know if I’m going to college or staying. Big decisions I can’t make yet.”
Boosie went on to criticize the way parents are raising their children these days, saying they are “giving the children the f—– power.”
“We already can’t whoop em—we go to jail,” Boosie said. “Everything they come with and say they wanna do we gonna let them do it? ‘Daddy, I want to make bombs.’ You gonna give them the f—— method? What’s parenting gonna be? In ten years the children gonna be the parents.”