- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Video: Meyers Leonard Shows Off Incredible Quarantine Gaming Setup in Orlando Bubble
- Updated: July 9, 2020
The Miami Heat just arrived to the Walt Disney World Resort bubble in Orlando, Fla. on Wednesday.
However, big man Meyers Leonard is already comfortable in his new setting. Leonard recently showed off his quarantine bubble gaming set up.
Leonard, 28, is an avid video game user.
The Heat could be in Orlando until October. As a result, players need to feel as comfortable and situated as possible.
Soon, the Heat will take the practice floor and prepare for a resumption of the 2019-20 season.
The resumption will be extra special for Leonard, as he has missed multiple games due to an ankle injury this season. As a matter of fact, he hasn’t played in an NBA game since early February.
On the season, the 7-footer is putting up 6.1 points and 5.1 boards per game.
The Heat have title aspirations this season. Leonard believes the Heat will have an advantage when the 2019-20 campaign restarts later this month.