- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Video: Meyers Leonard Shows Off Incredible Quarantine Gaming Setup in Orlando Bubble
- Updated: July 9, 2020
The Miami Heat just arrived to the Walt Disney World Resort bubble in Orlando, Fla. on Wednesday.
However, big man Meyers Leonard is already comfortable in his new setting. Leonard recently showed off his quarantine bubble gaming set up.
Leonard, 28, is an avid video game user.
The Heat could be in Orlando until October. As a result, players need to feel as comfortable and situated as possible.
Soon, the Heat will take the practice floor and prepare for a resumption of the 2019-20 season.
The resumption will be extra special for Leonard, as he has missed multiple games due to an ankle injury this season. As a matter of fact, he hasn’t played in an NBA game since early February.
On the season, the 7-footer is putting up 6.1 points and 5.1 boards per game.
The Heat have title aspirations this season. Leonard believes the Heat will have an advantage when the 2019-20 campaign restarts later this month.