- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Video: Goran Dragic Shows Off Intense Offseason Workout
- Updated: August 17, 2018
On Friday morning, the All-Star point guard took to Twitter to show off a workout that is certainly helping him stay in shape when it comes to both lateral and vertical movement.
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) August 17, 2018
Earlier this week, several of Dragic’s teammates posed for a picture after what seemed to be a rigorous game of pick-up basketball. While the 6-foot-3 point guard wasn’t present at that workout, it’s clear that he’s getting his sweat on regardless.
Last season, Dragic averaged 17.3 points, 4.8 assists, and 4.1 rebounds per game. He also served as a veteran presence on and off the court and proved to be a valuable member of the team that broke Miami’s playoff drought.
Based on this video, it seems the Slovenian national fully intends on having yet another strong season this year.
Hopefully the extra work will help Dragic lead the Heat to a deeper postseason run in the 2018-19 campaign.