- Report: James Johnson Unlikely to Play in Miami Heat’s Season Opener
- Report: Dwyane Wade to Become TNT Analyst After Signing Deal With WarnerMedia
- Jimmy Butler Says He Wants to Stay With Miami Heat for Rest of Career
- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Sick Zaire Wade-LeBron James Jr. Alley-Oop
- Report: Bam Adebayo Working With Chris Bosh on How to Stretch Floor
- Goran Dragic Graciously Accepting Role Off Bench for Miami Heat
- Miami Heat News: Zion Williamson Won’t Make Appearance in Miami This Season
- Jimmy Butler Sees Himself in Tyler Herro: ‘He Don’t Give a Damn’
- Report: Dion Waiters Suspension Led to Relief Within Miami Heat Organization
- Report: Miami Heat Have Been Trying to Trade Dion Waiters Since Last Christmas
Video: Goran Dragic Shows Off Intense Offseason Workout
- Updated: August 17, 2018
On Friday morning, the All-Star point guard took to Twitter to show off a workout that is certainly helping him stay in shape when it comes to both lateral and vertical movement.
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) August 17, 2018
Earlier this week, several of Dragic’s teammates posed for a picture after what seemed to be a rigorous game of pick-up basketball. While the 6-foot-3 point guard wasn’t present at that workout, it’s clear that he’s getting his sweat on regardless.
Last season, Dragic averaged 17.3 points, 4.8 assists, and 4.1 rebounds per game. He also served as a veteran presence on and off the court and proved to be a valuable member of the team that broke Miami’s playoff drought.
Based on this video, it seems the Slovenian national fully intends on having yet another strong season this year.
Hopefully the extra work will help Dragic lead the Heat to a deeper postseason run in the 2018-19 campaign.