- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
Video: Goran Dragic Shows Off Intense Offseason Workout
- Updated: August 17, 2018
On Friday morning, the All-Star point guard took to Twitter to show off a workout that is certainly helping him stay in shape when it comes to both lateral and vertical movement.
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) August 17, 2018
Earlier this week, several of Dragic’s teammates posed for a picture after what seemed to be a rigorous game of pick-up basketball. While the 6-foot-3 point guard wasn’t present at that workout, it’s clear that he’s getting his sweat on regardless.
Last season, Dragic averaged 17.3 points, 4.8 assists, and 4.1 rebounds per game. He also served as a veteran presence on and off the court and proved to be a valuable member of the team that broke Miami’s playoff drought.
Based on this video, it seems the Slovenian national fully intends on having yet another strong season this year.
Hopefully the extra work will help Dragic lead the Heat to a deeper postseason run in the 2018-19 campaign.