- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Video: Goran Dragic Shows Off Intense Offseason Workout
- Updated: August 17, 2018
On Friday morning, the All-Star point guard took to Twitter to show off a workout that is certainly helping him stay in shape when it comes to both lateral and vertical movement.
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) August 17, 2018
Earlier this week, several of Dragic’s teammates posed for a picture after what seemed to be a rigorous game of pick-up basketball. While the 6-foot-3 point guard wasn’t present at that workout, it’s clear that he’s getting his sweat on regardless.
Last season, Dragic averaged 17.3 points, 4.8 assists, and 4.1 rebounds per game. He also served as a veteran presence on and off the court and proved to be a valuable member of the team that broke Miami’s playoff drought.
Based on this video, it seems the Slovenian national fully intends on having yet another strong season this year.
Hopefully the extra work will help Dragic lead the Heat to a deeper postseason run in the 2018-19 campaign.