- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Video: Goran Dragic Shows Off Intense Offseason Workout
- Updated: August 17, 2018
On Friday morning, the All-Star point guard took to Twitter to show off a workout that is certainly helping him stay in shape when it comes to both lateral and vertical movement.
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) August 17, 2018
Earlier this week, several of Dragic’s teammates posed for a picture after what seemed to be a rigorous game of pick-up basketball. While the 6-foot-3 point guard wasn’t present at that workout, it’s clear that he’s getting his sweat on regardless.
Last season, Dragic averaged 17.3 points, 4.8 assists, and 4.1 rebounds per game. He also served as a veteran presence on and off the court and proved to be a valuable member of the team that broke Miami’s playoff drought.
Based on this video, it seems the Slovenian national fully intends on having yet another strong season this year.
Hopefully the extra work will help Dragic lead the Heat to a deeper postseason run in the 2018-19 campaign.