- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade and Several Miami Heat Players Putting in Offseason Work
- Updated: August 14, 2018
The NBA is enjoying one of the quieter months of the league calendar, but that doesn’t mean that members of the Miami Heat aren’t getting their workouts in.
On Tuesday, Udonis Haslem took to Instagram to share a picture of himself posing with several of his Miami teammates from last season including Tyler Johnson, Wayne Ellington, James Johnson, and Dwyane Wade.
For Haslem and Wade, however, their participation is much more of a welcome surprise. While both Heat legends currently remain unsigned, the fact that they are not only staying shape, but doing so with members of the Heat roster seems to indicate that they are both seriously considering coming back for another season.
While Wade recently stated that he is not feeling the pressure to make a final decision anytime soon, it seems this photo may have tipped both his and Haslem’s hand.