- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
Dwyane Wade and Several Miami Heat Players Putting in Offseason Work
- Updated: August 14, 2018
The NBA is enjoying one of the quieter months of the league calendar, but that doesn’t mean that members of the Miami Heat aren’t getting their workouts in.
On Tuesday, Udonis Haslem took to Instagram to share a picture of himself posing with several of his Miami teammates from last season including Tyler Johnson, Wayne Ellington, James Johnson, and Dwyane Wade.
For Haslem and Wade, however, their participation is much more of a welcome surprise. While both Heat legends currently remain unsigned, the fact that they are not only staying shape, but doing so with members of the Heat roster seems to indicate that they are both seriously considering coming back for another season.
While Wade recently stated that he is not feeling the pressure to make a final decision anytime soon, it seems this photo may have tipped both his and Haslem’s hand.