- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Dwyane Wade and Several Miami Heat Players Putting in Offseason Work
- Updated: August 14, 2018
The NBA is enjoying one of the quieter months of the league calendar, but that doesn’t mean that members of the Miami Heat aren’t getting their workouts in.
On Tuesday, Udonis Haslem took to Instagram to share a picture of himself posing with several of his Miami teammates from last season including Tyler Johnson, Wayne Ellington, James Johnson, and Dwyane Wade.
For Haslem and Wade, however, their participation is much more of a welcome surprise. While both Heat legends currently remain unsigned, the fact that they are not only staying shape, but doing so with members of the Heat roster seems to indicate that they are both seriously considering coming back for another season.
While Wade recently stated that he is not feeling the pressure to make a final decision anytime soon, it seems this photo may have tipped both his and Haslem’s hand.