- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
Dwyane Wade and Several Miami Heat Players Putting in Offseason Work
- Updated: August 14, 2018
The NBA is enjoying one of the quieter months of the league calendar, but that doesn’t mean that members of the Miami Heat aren’t getting their workouts in.
On Tuesday, Udonis Haslem took to Instagram to share a picture of himself posing with several of his Miami teammates from last season including Tyler Johnson, Wayne Ellington, James Johnson, and Dwyane Wade.
For Haslem and Wade, however, their participation is much more of a welcome surprise. While both Heat legends currently remain unsigned, the fact that they are not only staying shape, but doing so with members of the Heat roster seems to indicate that they are both seriously considering coming back for another season.
While Wade recently stated that he is not feeling the pressure to make a final decision anytime soon, it seems this photo may have tipped both his and Haslem’s hand.