- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Dwyane Wade and Several Miami Heat Players Putting in Offseason Work
- Updated: August 14, 2018
The NBA is enjoying one of the quieter months of the league calendar, but that doesn’t mean that members of the Miami Heat aren’t getting their workouts in.
On Tuesday, Udonis Haslem took to Instagram to share a picture of himself posing with several of his Miami teammates from last season including Tyler Johnson, Wayne Ellington, James Johnson, and Dwyane Wade.
For Haslem and Wade, however, their participation is much more of a welcome surprise. While both Heat legends currently remain unsigned, the fact that they are not only staying shape, but doing so with members of the Heat roster seems to indicate that they are both seriously considering coming back for another season.
While Wade recently stated that he is not feeling the pressure to make a final decision anytime soon, it seems this photo may have tipped both his and Haslem’s hand.