- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Off Incredible Miami Heat-Inspired Hairstyle
- Updated: July 4, 2020
On Friday night, the three-time champ took to Instagram to show off his new hairstyle that shares some very clear similarities to the logo of his former team.
In fact, the team’s official Instagram page took to the comments section to applaud Wade on the new look.
Perhaps, Wade decided to wear the colors of his old club in celebration of the fact that the Heat will soon be back on the NBA court.
While the 2019-20 season was put on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the season is scheduled to pick back up later this month.
Wade won’t be able to cheer his former teammates on in person due to the strict rules related to the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla., but there is little doubt that he will be cheering them on from his couch.