- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s ‘Big Face Coffee’
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
- Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Jimmy Butler on Sacrificing for His Family: ‘I’m Going to Bring Them a Championship’
- What Erik Spoelstra Said to Bam Adebayo to Get Him Going Defensively in 2nd Half
- Report: Celtics Imploding in Locker Room as Players Cuss Each Other Out and Throw Things
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Off Incredible Miami Heat-Inspired Hairstyle
- Updated: July 4, 2020
On Friday night, the three-time champ took to Instagram to show off his new hairstyle that shares some very clear similarities to the logo of his former team.
In fact, the team’s official Instagram page took to the comments section to applaud Wade on the new look.
Perhaps, Wade decided to wear the colors of his old club in celebration of the fact that the Heat will soon be back on the NBA court.
While the 2019-20 season was put on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the season is scheduled to pick back up later this month.
Wade won’t be able to cheer his former teammates on in person due to the strict rules related to the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla., but there is little doubt that he will be cheering them on from his couch.