- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Off Incredible Miami Heat-Inspired Hairstyle
- Updated: July 4, 2020
On Friday night, the three-time champ took to Instagram to show off his new hairstyle that shares some very clear similarities to the logo of his former team.
In fact, the team’s official Instagram page took to the comments section to applaud Wade on the new look.
Perhaps, Wade decided to wear the colors of his old club in celebration of the fact that the Heat will soon be back on the NBA court.
While the 2019-20 season was put on pause due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the season is scheduled to pick back up later this month.
Wade won’t be able to cheer his former teammates on in person due to the strict rules related to the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla., but there is little doubt that he will be cheering them on from his couch.