- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
Udonis Haslem makes huge announcement regarding 2020-21 NBA season
- Updated: November 13, 2020
Breaking: here’s Udonis Haslem at today’s announcement after saying he will return for another season with the Heat.
Will 2020-21 be his FINAL season? “man, Spo told me don’t answer that question” 😂 pic.twitter.com/hGXE7XJ7He
— Clay Ferraro (@ClayWPLG) November 13, 2020
Haslem and the Heat have been synonymous since the Miami native signed with the Heat as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Florida.
During his 17 seasons with the Heat, Haslem has been a part of all three of the franchise’s NBA titles and evolved into a trusted elder statesman because of his strong leadership.
In recent years, Haslem’s leadership has overshadowed his minimal time on the court. During the interrupted 2019-20 campaign, Haslem played in only four regular season games, but helped offer the team a valuable clubhouse presence as it reached the NBA Finals.
Haslem will no doubt be making the veteran’s minimum salary for the Heat, which means that his presence on the team won’t have a major impact on the team’s salary cap.
The NBA’s regular season is set to start on Dec. 22, with that quick start something that Haslem has already expressed his displeasure about.