- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Udonis Haslem’s angry reaction to Miami Heat having to resume NBA season so quickly
- Updated: November 10, 2020
The 2020-21 NBA season is scheduled to start in late December, but there are some players who aren’t happy that they will be returning to the hardwood so soon.
View this post on Instagram
Since the Heat reached the NBA Finals this past season, they will only have about a month and a half between the end of the championship series and the start of training camp.
Some pundits have said that it could lead to more injuries than usual due to the lack of recovery time.
However, Haslem didn’t play much in the 2019-20 season, appearing in only four regular season games.
He played nary a minute in the postseason, yet he was a valuable presence for the squad as a veteran leader.
At one point during the Eastern Conference Finals, he lit into his teammates during a timeout, almost as if he were an assistant coach.