- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Udonis Haslem’s angry reaction to Miami Heat having to resume NBA season so quickly
- Updated: November 10, 2020
The 2020-21 NBA season is scheduled to start in late December, but there are some players who aren’t happy that they will be returning to the hardwood so soon.
View this post on Instagram
Since the Heat reached the NBA Finals this past season, they will only have about a month and a half between the end of the championship series and the start of training camp.
Some pundits have said that it could lead to more injuries than usual due to the lack of recovery time.
However, Haslem didn’t play much in the 2019-20 season, appearing in only four regular season games.
He played nary a minute in the postseason, yet he was a valuable presence for the squad as a veteran leader.
At one point during the Eastern Conference Finals, he lit into his teammates during a timeout, almost as if he were an assistant coach.