- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Miami Heat’s Udonis Haslem welcomes Joe Biden with emotional social media post
- Updated: November 7, 2020
Today is a good day.
It’s easier to be a parent this morning.
Being a good person MATTERS.
This is a big deal.
It’s easy to do it the cheap way and get away with stuff — but it comes back around.
— Van Jones (@VanJones68) November 7, 2020
Van Jones was the CNN commentator who broke down on the air when describing what he feels will be a key difference between Biden and President Donald Trump: racial justice.
Haslem has been quite vocal about the string of police-connected deaths of African-Americans this year. However, given his family ties to law enforcement, he made an effort not to demonize the service of all members of the police.
Still, Haslem had previously expressed many of the same fears as Jones about being an African-American parent whose children could be in danger in the future.
Whether or not Haslem returns to the Heat for what would be his 18th season with the team is unknown. Regardless of whether he does, he figures to continue being a voice off the court for racial justice.