- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
Video: Jimmy Butler’s Savage Response When Asked About His Relationship With Chris Paul
- Updated: August 14, 2020
Butler has also continued his prominent rivalry with Indiana Pacers star T.J. Warren inside the NBA bubble.
Butler recently sat down with ESPN’s Rachel Nichols to explain that he’s not concerned about the opinion of any NBA player that is not wearing a Heat uniform.
Sat down with @JimmyButler, who says the Heat can win the title *this* year, "and I don't give a damn what anybody says about that." We also talked about his recent dust-ups with TJ Warren and Chris Paul…Jimmy: "I don't need friends here in the bubble." pic.twitter.com/tCgTFap0iq
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) August 14, 2020
“I don’t care,” Butler said on his current relationship with Paul. “I don’t need friends here in the bubble. I barely leave my room. I’m in my room minding my business.”
Butler has been known for having a prickly personality throughout his NBA career. Unfortunately, that attitude has often been directed at his own teammates.
That has not been the case in Miami. Butler has formed close relationships with a number of teammates and has quickly become the heart and soul of the team.
Now, with the playoffs about to begin, it will be fascinating to see if Butler is able to lead his team to overachieve in the playoffs.
If it does mange to beat the odds and go on to represent the Eastern Conference in the 2020 NBA Finals, Butler will surely be a big part of the reason why.