- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Video: Jimmy Butler’s Savage Response When Asked About His Relationship With Chris Paul
- Updated: August 14, 2020
Butler has also continued his prominent rivalry with Indiana Pacers star T.J. Warren inside the NBA bubble.
Butler recently sat down with ESPN’s Rachel Nichols to explain that he’s not concerned about the opinion of any NBA player that is not wearing a Heat uniform.
Sat down with @JimmyButler, who says the Heat can win the title *this* year, "and I don't give a damn what anybody says about that." We also talked about his recent dust-ups with TJ Warren and Chris Paul…Jimmy: "I don't need friends here in the bubble." pic.twitter.com/tCgTFap0iq
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) August 14, 2020
“I don’t care,” Butler said on his current relationship with Paul. “I don’t need friends here in the bubble. I barely leave my room. I’m in my room minding my business.”
Butler has been known for having a prickly personality throughout his NBA career. Unfortunately, that attitude has often been directed at his own teammates.
That has not been the case in Miami. Butler has formed close relationships with a number of teammates and has quickly become the heart and soul of the team.
Now, with the playoffs about to begin, it will be fascinating to see if Butler is able to lead his team to overachieve in the playoffs.
If it does mange to beat the odds and go on to represent the Eastern Conference in the 2020 NBA Finals, Butler will surely be a big part of the reason why.