- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Video: Jimmy Butler’s Savage Response When Asked About His Relationship With Chris Paul
- Updated: August 14, 2020
Butler has also continued his prominent rivalry with Indiana Pacers star T.J. Warren inside the NBA bubble.
Butler recently sat down with ESPN’s Rachel Nichols to explain that he’s not concerned about the opinion of any NBA player that is not wearing a Heat uniform.
Sat down with @JimmyButler, who says the Heat can win the title *this* year, "and I don't give a damn what anybody says about that." We also talked about his recent dust-ups with TJ Warren and Chris Paul…Jimmy: "I don't need friends here in the bubble." pic.twitter.com/tCgTFap0iq
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) August 14, 2020
“I don’t care,” Butler said on his current relationship with Paul. “I don’t need friends here in the bubble. I barely leave my room. I’m in my room minding my business.”
Butler has been known for having a prickly personality throughout his NBA career. Unfortunately, that attitude has often been directed at his own teammates.
That has not been the case in Miami. Butler has formed close relationships with a number of teammates and has quickly become the heart and soul of the team.
Now, with the playoffs about to begin, it will be fascinating to see if Butler is able to lead his team to overachieve in the playoffs.
If it does mange to beat the odds and go on to represent the Eastern Conference in the 2020 NBA Finals, Butler will surely be a big part of the reason why.