- Report: There Have Been ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters That Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
Hassan Whiteside Points Out Dwyane Wade Love in Los Angeles
- Updated: August 25, 2019
His former teammate, Hassan Whiteside, made sure to document some of that support on social media while in Los Angeles, when he came across a fan in a No. 3 jersey.
Whiteside was Wade’s teammate for parts of four seasons with the Heat and got a glimpse of the love and respect that others outside of South Florida have for the future Hall of Famer.
On the other side, Wade was often supportive of Whiteside, despite his often inconsistent play.
Wade’s immediate future has yet to be decided, though he has multiple options to consider. However, it’s clear that he remains focused on helping the Heat off the court.
Last month, Whiteside’s tenure with the Heat ended after he was dealt to the Portland Trail Blazers.
His inconsistencies on the court make his career beyond this season a question mark, since he’s entering the final year of a four-year, $98 million deal that will be paying him more than $27 million for the 2019-20 campaign.
Having turned 30 in June, he’s not likely to receive anywhere close to a similar deal unless he delivers consistently high numbers for the Trail Blazers this season.