- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Hassan Whiteside Points Out Dwyane Wade Love in Los Angeles
- Updated: August 25, 2019
His former teammate, Hassan Whiteside, made sure to document some of that support on social media while in Los Angeles, when he came across a fan in a No. 3 jersey.
Whiteside was Wade’s teammate for parts of four seasons with the Heat and got a glimpse of the love and respect that others outside of South Florida have for the future Hall of Famer.
On the other side, Wade was often supportive of Whiteside, despite his often inconsistent play.
Wade’s immediate future has yet to be decided, though he has multiple options to consider. However, it’s clear that he remains focused on helping the Heat off the court.
Last month, Whiteside’s tenure with the Heat ended after he was dealt to the Portland Trail Blazers.
His inconsistencies on the court make his career beyond this season a question mark, since he’s entering the final year of a four-year, $98 million deal that will be paying him more than $27 million for the 2019-20 campaign.
Having turned 30 in June, he’s not likely to receive anywhere close to a similar deal unless he delivers consistently high numbers for the Trail Blazers this season.