- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Updated: September 19, 2020
His business, which he calls Big Face Coffee, now faces some competition from an unknown individual.
Luckily, teammate Goran Dragic has revealed who the proprietor of “Little Face Coffee” is.
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) September 19, 2020
“I’m here with a competition of Big Face Coffee,” said Dragic.
“This is the guy who makes the second-best coffee in the bubble,” Dragic said while pointing to Brandon Gilliam, the Heat’s assistant athletic trainer and director of rehabilitation.
Butler has certainly been productive both on and off the court lately.
In addition to starting his side hustle, he has been the driving force behind one of the NBA’s most surprising teams.
His clutch play allowed the Heat to destroy the heavily favored Milwaukee Bucks in the second round of the playoffs, four games to one.
Now, the Heat have taken the first two games of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics.
In addition to spearheading the Heat in crunch time, Butler has also been the leader of a team that has re-established its championship culture.
His confrontational style of leadership has been a wonderful fit for an organization that’s run by the legendary Pat Riley.