- Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
Video: Dwyane Wade Puts on Show With Multiple NBA Stars in Annual D. Wade Invitational
- Updated: August 31, 2018
Dwyane Wade brought multiple NBA players to the Stance headquarters in Orange County, Calif. for what he called the “D. Wade Invitational.”
CP3, McCollum, Spida
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 30, 2018
In the video above, the following NBA players can be seen competing against each other: Houston Rockets forward Carmelo Anthony, Rockets guard Chris Paul, Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum, Washington Wizards guard Austin Rivers, Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell, New Orleans Pelicans forward Jahlil Okafor, and Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow.
Toronto Raptors guard Delon Wright, Minnesota Timberwolves forward Jimmy Butler, and free agent forward Eric Moreland, who most recently played for the Detroit Pistons, were the other players that attended Wade’s first-ever invitational.
The three-time champion posted a video on Instagram on Thursday, showcasing the highlights from the second day of his invitational.
It’s about the small details on and off the court. Talent will only get you so far. It’s about putting in the constant work and taking care of your body so you can perfect your craft…and get a little bit better each day. Day 2 with my guys… #blueprint2018 #DwadeInvitational . . . . . 🎥: @bobmetelusstudio @tareshmonchel @elitemediaconcepts @uri_israel
Heat fans will be glad to see that Wade is still putting in work even though he hasn’t yet committed to returning to the Heat for what would be his 16th season in the NBA.
Should Wade decide to not return to the Heat and retire from basketball, he would finish his career as the Heat’s all-time leader in games played (876), points (20,473), assists (5,009), steals (1,433) and field goals (7,426).