- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Report: NBA hands down punishment to Meyers Leonard for uttering anti-Semitic slur on Twitch
- Updated: March 11, 2021
Leonard will be fined $50,000 and suspended from Miami’s facilities for one week.
— Keith Smith (@KeithSmithNBA) March 11, 2021
The Heat have already condemned Leonard’s actions and stated that he will be away from the team indefinitely.
Leonard did issue a lengthy apology for his comments, stating that he did not know what the slur meant.
Leonard is out for the remainder of the 2020-21 season due to a shoulder injury. He has a team option on his contract for next season, but it seems his future in Miami is certainly in doubt.