- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Updated: August 14, 2020
— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) August 14, 2020
He was on the floor for several minutes before he was finally taken off the court by medical staff.
Heat forward Derrick Jones Jr. got caught on a screen by Pacers center Goga Bitadze & went down hard. He hasn’t gotten up in a few minutes. He’s being looked at by Miami’s medical staff, and a stretcher is being brought out to the court. Appeared to get hit in head/shoulder area.
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) August 14, 2020
Jones has been a solid player for the Heat this year. On the season, he’s averaging 8.6 points and 4.0 rebounds per game.
The hit was certainly a scary one and is not something that basketball fans are used to seeing.
Hopefully, Jones is able to get the medical attention he needs and will be back on the court soon.
Jones had recorded three points, two rebounds, two assists and two steals before he was taken out of the game.