- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: August 2, 2020
Jimmy Butler is available to play tomorrow and is expected to, barring something unforeseen in next day. His absence today was unrelated to jersey issue and he's not in any kind of trouble.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) August 2, 2020
Butler’s absence would have been a big one for the team as he has arguably been the Heat’s best player this season. So far this season, the 30-year-old is averaging 20.3 points, 6.6 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 1.7 steals per game.
In the Heat’s first official game back during the NBA’s season restart in Orlando, Fla., Butler recorded 22 points, four rebounds, seven assists and three steals as the Heat beat the Denver Nuggets by a score of 125-105.
The Heat are currently in fourth place in the Eastern Conference with a record of 42-24.
After facing off against the Raptors on Monday, the Heat will then play against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.