- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: August 2, 2020
Jimmy Butler is available to play tomorrow and is expected to, barring something unforeseen in next day. His absence today was unrelated to jersey issue and he's not in any kind of trouble.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) August 2, 2020
Butler’s absence would have been a big one for the team as he has arguably been the Heat’s best player this season. So far this season, the 30-year-old is averaging 20.3 points, 6.6 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 1.7 steals per game.
In the Heat’s first official game back during the NBA’s season restart in Orlando, Fla., Butler recorded 22 points, four rebounds, seven assists and three steals as the Heat beat the Denver Nuggets by a score of 125-105.
The Heat are currently in fourth place in the Eastern Conference with a record of 42-24.
After facing off against the Raptors on Monday, the Heat will then play against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.