- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
Report: Goran Dragic ‘Definitely’ Playing Wednesday vs. Pelicans
- Updated: March 14, 2017
After sitting out of the teams’s 102-98 loss to the Indiana Pacers on Sunday with a severely swollen eye, the 30-year-old guard is ready to get back on the court and play Wednesday against the New Orleans Pelicans:
Dragic was unintentionally elbowed by opposing gaurd Cory Joesph in Saturday’s win against the Toronto Raptors. Despite traveling with the Heat to Indiana, the guard was declared out after his eye completely swelled shut Sunday morning.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 12, 2017
In spite of all the injury troubles Dragic has faced this year, the veteran has victoriously risen above it all. In his third season with the Heat, the 6-foot-3 guard is averaging 20.1 points and 6.0 assists on a career-high 42 percent shooting from three-point land.
The team will be more than happy to get their main man back as the race to the playoffs intensifies in the last stretch of the regular season.
The Heat will continue that race Wednesday as they face Anthony Davis and DeMarcus Cousins’ Pelicans at 7:30 p.m ET at American Airlines Arena.