- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
Report: Goran Dragic ‘Definitely’ Playing Wednesday vs. Pelicans
- Updated: March 14, 2017
After sitting out of the teams’s 102-98 loss to the Indiana Pacers on Sunday with a severely swollen eye, the 30-year-old guard is ready to get back on the court and play Wednesday against the New Orleans Pelicans:
Dragic was unintentionally elbowed by opposing gaurd Cory Joesph in Saturday’s win against the Toronto Raptors. Despite traveling with the Heat to Indiana, the guard was declared out after his eye completely swelled shut Sunday morning.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 12, 2017
In spite of all the injury troubles Dragic has faced this year, the veteran has victoriously risen above it all. In his third season with the Heat, the 6-foot-3 guard is averaging 20.1 points and 6.0 assists on a career-high 42 percent shooting from three-point land.
The team will be more than happy to get their main man back as the race to the playoffs intensifies in the last stretch of the regular season.
The Heat will continue that race Wednesday as they face Anthony Davis and DeMarcus Cousins’ Pelicans at 7:30 p.m ET at American Airlines Arena.