- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
- James Harden and Russell Westbrook Show Dion Waiters Love via Social Media
Report: Goran Dragic ‘Definitely’ Playing Wednesday vs. Pelicans
- Updated: March 14, 2017
After sitting out of the teams’s 102-98 loss to the Indiana Pacers on Sunday with a severely swollen eye, the 30-year-old guard is ready to get back on the court and play Wednesday against the New Orleans Pelicans:
Dragic was unintentionally elbowed by opposing gaurd Cory Joesph in Saturday’s win against the Toronto Raptors. Despite traveling with the Heat to Indiana, the guard was declared out after his eye completely swelled shut Sunday morning.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 12, 2017
In spite of all the injury troubles Dragic has faced this year, the veteran has victoriously risen above it all. In his third season with the Heat, the 6-foot-3 guard is averaging 20.1 points and 6.0 assists on a career-high 42 percent shooting from three-point land.
The team will be more than happy to get their main man back as the race to the playoffs intensifies in the last stretch of the regular season.
The Heat will continue that race Wednesday as they face Anthony Davis and DeMarcus Cousins’ Pelicans at 7:30 p.m ET at American Airlines Arena.