- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
Report: Goran Dragic ‘Definitely’ Playing Wednesday vs. Pelicans
- Updated: March 14, 2017
After sitting out of the teams’s 102-98 loss to the Indiana Pacers on Sunday with a severely swollen eye, the 30-year-old guard is ready to get back on the court and play Wednesday against the New Orleans Pelicans:
Dragic was unintentionally elbowed by opposing gaurd Cory Joesph in Saturday’s win against the Toronto Raptors. Despite traveling with the Heat to Indiana, the guard was declared out after his eye completely swelled shut Sunday morning.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 12, 2017
In spite of all the injury troubles Dragic has faced this year, the veteran has victoriously risen above it all. In his third season with the Heat, the 6-foot-3 guard is averaging 20.1 points and 6.0 assists on a career-high 42 percent shooting from three-point land.
The team will be more than happy to get their main man back as the race to the playoffs intensifies in the last stretch of the regular season.
The Heat will continue that race Wednesday as they face Anthony Davis and DeMarcus Cousins’ Pelicans at 7:30 p.m ET at American Airlines Arena.