- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
- Zaire Wade reacts to reminder that Paul Pierce claimed Miami Heat would miss playoffs this season
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade to Miss Second Consecutive Game with Hamstring Injury
- Updated: January 16, 2015
It would appear the Miami Heat will be without their star player due to injury. Again.
The Heat reported through their official Twitter account on Friday afternoon that their leading scorer has been ruled out for tonight’s contest versus the Sacramento Kings. The game will conclude the team’s five-game road trip before they come back home for Tuesday night’s game versus the Oklahoma City Thunder at American Airlines Arena.
By sitting Wade for the night, that will give the veteran shooting guard four more days to recover from his hamstring injury.
Erik Spoelstra was short and brief when it pertained to Wade’s hamstring status, “He’s feeling better each day. We will continue to evaluate him.
Just a day shy of turning 33 years of age, Wade missed the Heat’s 104-89 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday night. The team was in sore need of a scorer as it shot just 42 percent from the field while the bench contributed just 17 total points.
The 12-year veteran is averaging 24.6 points, 6.2 assists and 4.4 rebounds per contest on 49.5 percent shooting from the field. Wade had previously missed seven consecutive games in late November due to the same left hamstring issue.