- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Miami Heat news: Avery Bradley out 3-4 weeks with latest injury
- Updated: February 4, 2021
It has been a tough season so far for the Miami Heat, and they have just received another piece of bad news about one of their key rotation players.
Guard Avery Bradley will have to miss the next three to four weeks of action with a strained right calf.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 5, 2021
Bradley had been playing well for the Heat and shooting well from 3-point range. The 3-point shot, which was a big strength for them last season, has been unreliable so far this campaign.
Bradley is also one of the league’s best point of attack defenders. The Heat have also been struggling on the defensive end, something which big man Bam Adebayo recently admitted is perhaps the team’s biggest weakness right now.
Miami is coming off a frustrating loss to the Washington Wizards, one of the NBA’s worst teams, on Wednesday. It will face the Wizards again on Friday.