- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Miami Heat news: Avery Bradley out 3-4 weeks with latest injury
- Updated: February 4, 2021
It has been a tough season so far for the Miami Heat, and they have just received another piece of bad news about one of their key rotation players.
Guard Avery Bradley will have to miss the next three to four weeks of action with a strained right calf.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 5, 2021
Bradley had been playing well for the Heat and shooting well from 3-point range. The 3-point shot, which was a big strength for them last season, has been unreliable so far this campaign.
Bradley is also one of the league’s best point of attack defenders. The Heat have also been struggling on the defensive end, something which big man Bam Adebayo recently admitted is perhaps the team’s biggest weakness right now.
Miami is coming off a frustrating loss to the Washington Wizards, one of the NBA’s worst teams, on Wednesday. It will face the Wizards again on Friday.