- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: Miami Heat Release Encouraging Update on Derrick Jones Jr. and Status for Game 1
- Updated: August 17, 2020
However, initial signs were positive after the scare, and now it is being reported that Jones Jr. participated in the Heat’s walkthrough on Monday.
Derrick Jones Jr. did Heat's walk through today, but Spoelstra non-committal about Tuesday vs. Pacers. Heat injury report comes out at 5:30 p.m.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 17, 2020
Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra has not announced Jones Jr.’s status for Game 1 of Miami’s first-round playoff series against the Pacers.
The University of Nevada, Las Vegas product has been a pleasant surprise for the Heat since coming to the team during the 2017-18 season.
This year, Jones Jr. is averaging 8.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. He has started 16 games for the Heat this year as well.
While the Heat lost to the Pacers 109-92 on Friday, they will get another crack at them in the playoffs.
The first game of the series will be on Tuesday at 4 p.m. EST from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.