- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
Report: Tyler Herro and Duncan Robinson considered ‘prime trade’ assets across NBA
- Updated: November 6, 2020
In a recent mailbag, the Sun Sentinel‘s Ira Winderman confirmed a question from one fan who indicated that Herro and Robinson are both “prime trade” assets.
“Not only do I agree, but so does an NBA personnel evaluator I spoke to this week,” he responded regarding Herro and Robinson’s perceived value. “The Heat again have attractive chips to potentially put into play, should they choose.”
There’s no doubt that Herro and Robinson became household names during the Heat’s 2019-20 regular season and run to the 2020 NBA Finals.
Robinson averaged 13.5 points per game on a blistering 44.6 percent shooting from beyond the arc.
Herro also averaged 13.5 points per game during the regular season, but he saw a major improvement during the postseason to the tune of 16.0 points per game.
Thus far, Herro has been mentioned in trade rumors related to stars Jrue Holiday and Giannis Antetokounmpo. While Robinson’s name has not specifically come up much, it was recently reported that he is considered to be a “top commodity” around the league.
It’ll be interesting to see how the Heat decide to play this. It seems clear that they could package the necessary pieces to acquire a star. However, they might decide to hold onto these talented youngsters and see just how high their potentials really are.
Whatever happens, it seems clear that Heat basketball is going to be exciting for many years to come.