- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Report: Tyler Herro and Duncan Robinson considered ‘prime trade’ assets across NBA
- Updated: November 6, 2020
In a recent mailbag, the Sun Sentinel‘s Ira Winderman confirmed a question from one fan who indicated that Herro and Robinson are both “prime trade” assets.
“Not only do I agree, but so does an NBA personnel evaluator I spoke to this week,” he responded regarding Herro and Robinson’s perceived value. “The Heat again have attractive chips to potentially put into play, should they choose.”
There’s no doubt that Herro and Robinson became household names during the Heat’s 2019-20 regular season and run to the 2020 NBA Finals.
Robinson averaged 13.5 points per game on a blistering 44.6 percent shooting from beyond the arc.
Herro also averaged 13.5 points per game during the regular season, but he saw a major improvement during the postseason to the tune of 16.0 points per game.
Thus far, Herro has been mentioned in trade rumors related to stars Jrue Holiday and Giannis Antetokounmpo. While Robinson’s name has not specifically come up much, it was recently reported that he is considered to be a “top commodity” around the league.
It’ll be interesting to see how the Heat decide to play this. It seems clear that they could package the necessary pieces to acquire a star. However, they might decide to hold onto these talented youngsters and see just how high their potentials really are.
Whatever happens, it seems clear that Heat basketball is going to be exciting for many years to come.